Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- strawberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a sheet tray with parchment.
- Beat together the peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl until fluffy. Spoon heaping tablespoons of batter onto the prepared sheet tray about 1 ½ inches apart. Flatten with a fork. Use your thumb to make a ¾ inch indent in the center of each cookie (being sure not to break through to the other side). Spoon ½ teaspoon of jam into each "thumbprint." Bake for 12 minutes, until golden. Let the cookies cool on a wire rack completely before serving.
- You definitely need a grown up to help you with the PB & J cookies because you need to use a mixer and a hot oven.
- Servings: 15 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CherylB61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies