Peanut Butter and Jelly Sticky Wings
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) Chicken wings
- 1 cup(s) Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Grape Jelly
- 1/4 cup(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Favorite Hot Sauce
- Place all ingredients (except Chicken wings) in a large bowl and whisk together until mixture is smooth and jelly is broken down. Place chicken wings in bowl and mix together until all wings are coated. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Grill wings while mopping mixture onto wings with each turn on the grill. Just before ready to pull wings from grill, place mixture in pot and bring to boil stirring constantly as to not stick on pot. Reduce heat to simmer. Remove wings from grill and either pour mixture of wings or pour in a cup to use as a dipping sauce. The kids love them.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by anderds1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note