Peanut Butter and "Jelly" Pancake
Community Recipe from
- 1 frozen whole wheat pancake
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh or loose-pack frozen and thawed blueberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) omega-3-enriched peanut butter
- Heat the pancake in a toaster oven to desired crispness.
- Meanwhile, combine the honey and cornstarch in a small microwaveable bowl, and stir until smooth. Add the blueberries and stir. Microwave on high power for about 90 seconds or until bubbling and thickened.
- Spread the peanut butter on the pancake. Top with the blueberry mixture.
- Nutritional Factsper serving
- CALORIES 326.3 CAL
- FAT 21.6 G
- SATURATED FAT 3.6 G
- SODIUM 308.4 MG
- CARBOHYDRATES 26.9 G
- TOTAL SUGARS 12.1 G
- DIETARY FIBER 4.6 G
- PROTEIN 11.6 G
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sweetnlow257 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter and "Jelly" Pancake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch