Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a hand mixer, beat together egg, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat in peanut butter.
- Drop dough by teaspoonful onto baking sheet, pressing lightly with the back of a fork and then press 3 chocolate chips onto each cookie. Bake for 10 minutes. Take out of oven and cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CathyTedder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes