Peanut Butter and Chocolate Kiss Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 48 Hershey's Kisses milk chocolate
- 1/2 cup(s) shortening
- 3/4 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar for decorating
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove wrappers from Hershey's kisses.
- 2. Beat shortening and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended.
- 3. Add 1/3 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- 4. Add egg, ilk and vanilla; beat well.
- 5. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually bet into peanut butter mixture.
- 6. Shape dough into 1" balls. Roll in granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8. Immediately press a Kiss into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around edges.
- 9. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 10. Cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Kiss Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes