Peanut Brittle Pie
Yield: one 9-inch pie
- 18 large marshmallows
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed peanut brittle
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker piecrust
- Combine marshmallows, salt, and milk in top of a double boiler. Bring water in bottom of double boiler to a boil. Cook over boiling water, stirring frequently, until marshmallows melt and mixture is smooth. Cool 15 minutes. Add peanut brittle; stir well.
- Carefully fold whipped cream into peanut brittle mixture; pour into graham cracker piecrust. Chill until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Pies/Pastries