Community Recipe from
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3 cup(s) salted dry-roasted peanuts
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment and lightly coat with cooking spray. In a meduim sausepan, combine sugar, corn, syrup, salt, and 1 cup of water. Bring to a rapid simmer over medium-high and cook until deep golden, about 20 minutes. Remove pan from heat. Stir in butter, baking soda, and peanuts. Stir until mixture is no longer bubbling and carmel is slooth, 1 minute. Transfer to sheet and spread with a lightly greased spatula. Let cool until firm, 15 minutes. Break into pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by disneydork11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Brittle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy