Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) shortening
- 3/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour sifted
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- granulated sugar
- 9 ounce(s) Hershey's Kisses
- Cream shortening and peanut butter; add sugar and brown sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture, blending thoroughly.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls; roll in granulated sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet; bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven; immediately place unwrapped kiss on top of each cookie, pressing down so that cookie cracks around the edge. Remove from cookie sheet; cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carie429 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note