I have made a recipe similar to this for years. The only difference in my recipe is no additional sugar other than the condensed milk, I use 1 cup of peanut butter, and I add two eggs. The cookies are unbelievably moist and get eaten up immediately!
Peanut Blossom Cookies
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (9-ounce) package milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Combine milk and peanut butter, stirring until smooth; stir in vanilla. Add biscuit mix, stirring well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll balls in sugar, and place on ungreased cookie sheets. Make an indentation in center of each ball of dough with thumb or spoon handle.
- Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove cookies from oven, and press a chocolate kiss in center of each cookie. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies