Peanut Apple Salad
Community Recipe from
- 8 apples
- 1/2 cup(s) celery
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts
- 1/4 cup(s) Coconut Shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine last 4 ingredients for dressing and then pour over salad (First 5 ingredients).
- Cream Dressing Variation: Mix together in a sauce pan 1 egg, 1/4 C. Sugar, 3 T Vinegar, 1/4 t. dry mustard, and 1/8 t. celery seed. Cook until thickened. Cool. Gently fold in 1/4 C. Whipping cream (Whipped) and add to salad. Toss gently.
- Makes a LOT of salad. We typically cut it in half.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by spounds and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Apple Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes