- 2 1/2 cups light cheesecake chunk ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sliced frozen peaches, thawed and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup no-sugar-added peach spread
- 1/4 cup amaretto, divided
- 1 (11-ounce) package fat-free soft oatmeal-raisin cookies (such as Archway)
- calories 222
- caloriesfromfat 10 %
- fat 2.5 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 2.7 g
- carbohydrate 43.6 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 188 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 3 ingredients. Spread ice cream mixture into an 8-inch square pan. Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Combine peach spread and 2 tablespoons amaretto in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until peach spread melts; set aside, and keep warm.
Place 1 cookie in each of 10 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups. Firmly press cookies against bottoms and up sides of cups. Brush cookies evenly with remaining 2 tablespoons amaretto; let stand 15 minutes.
Remove cookie cups from pan, and place on individual dessert plates. Scoop ice cream mixture into cookie cups. Drizzle evenly with peach spread mixture.