Peachy Chicken Kabobs
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 354
- Calories from fat: 13%
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 29.9g
- Carbohydrate: 46.5g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 202mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned, boned chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 3 green peppers, seeded and cut lengthwise into 6 pieces
- 6 medium-size firm, ripe peaches, peeled, halved, and pitted
- 3 medium-size purple onions, cut into 6 wedges
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice (cooked without salt or fat)
- Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
- Thread chicken evenly onto 3 (12-inch) skewers. Thread pepper, peach halves, and onion alternately onto 6 (12-inch) skewers.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place chicken and vegetable-peach skewers on rack; grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables and peaches are tender and chicken is done, turning and basting often with lime juice mixture. Remove chicken, vegetables, and peaches from skewers.
- To serve, place 1/2 cup rice on each plate; top evenly with chicken, vegetables, and peaches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes