Peachy Barbecued Ham Kabobs
- CriscoÂ® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound fully cooked ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 (12-inch) bamboo or metal skewers
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- SPRAY cold grill grates with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to medium heat. Thread ham, red peppers and pineapple chunks onto skewers.
- COMBINE preserves and barbecue sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds. Reserve half of sauce.
- GRILL kabobs turning ocasionally, 6 to 8 minutes. Baste with apricot mixture the last 2 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
- TIP: This recipe can also be prepared using a grill pan on the stove top. Cook times are the same when pan is covered while cooking.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note