Peachy Barbecued Ham Kabobs
- CriscoÂ® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound fully cooked ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 8 (12-inch) bamboo or metal skewers
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Coastal Valley Peach Apricot Preserves
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- SPRAY cold grill grates with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to medium heat. Thread ham, red peppers and pineapple chunks onto skewers.
- COMBINE preserves and barbecue sauce in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds. Reserve half of sauce.
- GRILL kabobs turning ocasionally, 6 to 8 minutes. Baste with apricot mixture the last 2 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
- TIP: This recipe can also be prepared using a grill pan on the stove top. Cook times are the same when pan is covered while cooking.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes