Peaches With Berry Sauce
Fresh fruit, picked at the peak of the season, is the best dessert. Make these peaches even sweeter with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of berry sauce.
More From Health
- Calories: 189
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 46mg
- Calcium: 116mg
- 1 cup fresh berries (blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, or a combination)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (optional)
- 2 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 2 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
- 1. Combine the berries, honey, lemon juice, and Grand Marnier (if using) in a blender. Puree until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into bowl; discard seeds and set aside.
- 2. Place 4 peach slices in each of 4 dessert bowls, and add 1/2 cup ice cream to each; drizzle with berry sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note