Peaches N Creme Pie
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 1/4 ounce(s) cook & serve vanilla pudding mix uncooked
- 3 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) sliced peaches drain, keep juice 15-20 oz can
- 1 package(s) cream cheese 8 oz
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- mix flour, baking powder, salt, pudding mix, margarine, egg & milk. Pour into greased 8 or 9 " pan. Place peaches on top of mixture. Mix cream cheese, sugar and 3 tablespoons of peach juice. Place on top of peaches within one inch of the edge of the pan. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mommadruck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes