Peaches N Creme Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 1/4 ounce(s) cook & serve vanilla pudding mix uncooked
- 3 tablespoon(s) margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) sliced peaches drain, keep juice 15-20 oz can
- 1 package(s) cream cheese 8 oz
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- mix flour, baking powder, salt, pudding mix, margarine, egg & milk. Pour into greased 8 or 9 " pan. Place peaches on top of mixture. Mix cream cheese, sugar and 3 tablespoons of peach juice. Place on top of peaches within one inch of the edge of the pan. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mommadruck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note