- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed NILLA Wafers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes (not cold water)
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
How to Make It
COMBINE crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
STIR gelatin into boiling water until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes. Stir until gelatin is slightly thickened; remove any unmelted ice. Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in peaches.
REFRIGERATE 15 min. or until gelatin mixture is thick enough to mound; spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Total fat: 14 g
Saturated fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Sodium: 200 mg
Carbohydrate: 29 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 20 g
Protein: 2 g
Vitamin A: 8% DV
Vitamin C: 2% DV
Calcium: 0% DV
Iron: 2% DV