After 4 hours in the crock pot it was a soupy mess. Had to turn it to high for another hour for it to thicken. Wasn't that great.
Peaches 'n' Cream Tapioca
Granola gives this homey dessert a crunch similar to a peach crisp.
Prep: 6 minutes, Cook: 4 hours
Slow-Cooker Size: 3 1/2-quart
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 4 cups fresh or frozen peach slices (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons uncooked quick-cooking tapioca
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 2 cups granola
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours. Stir well; spoon into dessert dishes, and top evenly with granola.
- Peachy Keen: Fresh peaches are best. If you use frozen ones, just rinse off any ice crystals; there's no need to thaw them for this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts