- 4 cups fresh or frozen peach slices (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons uncooked quick-cooking tapioca
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 2 cups granola
How to Make It
Stir together first 7 ingredients in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours. Stir well; spoon into dessert dishes, and top evenly with granola.
Peachy Keen: Fresh peaches are best. If you use frozen ones, just rinse off any ice crystals; there's no need to thaw them for this recipe.