Peaches 'n Cream Smoothie
This super creamy smoothie is an excellent summer drink for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. Make it extra cold by using both frozen peaches and a frozen banana; make it a power drink by adding a teaspoon of wheat germ or protein powder. Using low-fat milk in this recipe reduces the calories, but feel free to use whole milk, soy milk or your favorite milk option.
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 banana, frozen (or fresh, if desired)
- 5 peach halves (canned) or 15 peach slices (frozen)
- 8 ounce(s) vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 1 pinch(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat milk
- Step 1 Allow frozen banana to thaw slightly and then cut into chunks. Allow frozen peaches to thaw slightly.
- Step 2 Place peaches, yogurt, banana, cinnamon and milk in jar of blender.
- Step 3 With lid of blender jar securely fastened, pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Step 4 Pour into glasses and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes