1. Prepare 6 1/2 recipes of Peach Blossom Cake batter. Make 1 recipe at a time, and bake layers according to directions.
2. Brush each cake layer evenly with peach liqueur, if desired. Wrap each cake layer separately in plastic wrap, and freeze layers for 2 hours.
3. Cut domed top off each layer using a serrated knife, if necessary.
4. Cut 1 (16-inch), 1 (13-inch), and 1 (10-inch) oval from sturdy cardboard; cover with aluminum foil.
5. Spread a small amount of Peaches-and-Cream Frosting on 1 side of 16-inch cardboard oval; top with 1 (16-inch) cake layer. Spread 2 1/4 cups Peach Filling over cake layer, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with remaining 16-inch cake layer.
6. Cut 4 wooden skewers to height of 16-inch tier; insert skewers vertically into cake tier, evenly spaced and level with top of tier, 3 inches from sides.
7. Spread top and sides with frosting, working from top down, smoothing with a wet metal spatula.
8. Repeat procedure with 2 (13-inch) layers, using 1 1/2 cups Peach Filling. Cut remaining 4 skewers to height of 13-inch tier, and insert vertically into tier (as before). Spread with frosting.
9. Repeat procedure with 2 (10-inch) layers, using 1 1/4 cups Peach Filling. Spread with frosting, and omit skewers.
10. Chill tiers up to 2 days, or freeze up to 2 months.
11. Position 13-inch tier in center of 16-inch tier; position 10-inch tier in center of 13-inch tier. Place cake on fabric-covered board or cake stand.
12. Insert a coupler into a large decorating bag. Fit coupler with metal tip #2; fill with frosting. Pipe lace design (continuous string of icing without touching) on sides of each tier. Fit coupler with metal tip #32. Pipe a shell border on top and bottom edge of each tier. (Start each new shell slightly behind tail of previous shell.)
13. Stir together 1 cup frosting and juniper green paste food coloring. Fit coupler with metal tips #8 and #4, and pipe vines. Attach Fondant Peach Blossoms and Leaves to vines using untinted frosting.
14. Pipe a large amount of untinted frosting on top of cake to secure bow.
Make-ahead tip: Chill tiers up to 2 days, or freeze up to 2 months.