Peaches and cream French toast
Gooseberry Patch family favorite recipes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) loaf French bread cut in diagonal slices
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup(s) peach preserves
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Cut a pocket into each bread slice by cutting from to crust side almost to the bottom crust. (Be careful not to slice completely through bread) Combine cream cheese and preserves in small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly into each pocket.
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon in another bowl until well combined. Dip stuffed bread slices in egg mixture, letting excess drip off. Spray griddle or skillet with non-stick spray. Cook bread slices over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes per side, turning once. Dust each slice with powdered sugar and drizzle with maple syrup, if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peaches and cream French toast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch