Peach Upside Down Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) (15.25 oz. each) sliced peaches
- 1 stick(s) plus 2 T. butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mix
- Drain peaches reserving syrup for sauce.
- Combine 1 stick butter, brown sugar, reserved syrup and evaporated milk; cook over medium heat until syrupy, about 5 minutes; set aside.
- Preheat oven 325 degrees F. Use remaining 2 tablespoons butter to grease 9 X 13 pan. Pour caramel sauce in pan and arrange peaches over bottom; sprinkle with cinnamon and chopped pecans.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour over fruit. Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before unmolding. Serve with ice cream and additional sliced peaches if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings