Peach & Tomato Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Tomatos
- Peach & Tomato Salsa:
- • 1 pound tomatoes, heirloom if possible
- • 2 ripe, unpeeled peaches, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- • 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- • 2 tablespoons finely shredded basil
- • 1 jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- • 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- • 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (I used less)
- • fine sea salt to taste
- • freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, gently toss together the diced tomatoes, peaches, red onion, basil, jalapeno, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Add the sea salt and pepper to taste. Eat immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach & Tomato Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments