- 5 large peaches, peeled and divided
- 3 large tomatoes, cored and divided
- 1/2 medium-size sweet onion, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup finely diced English cucumber
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Garnishes: fresh chive pieces
How to Make It
Quarter 4 peaches and 2 tomatoes. Process quartered peaches and tomatoes and next 2 ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Chop remaining peach and tomato. Stir into pureed mixture. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste. Cover and chill 1 hour.
Meanwhile, combine cucumber and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper to taste. Cover and chill 1 to 24 hours. (Chilling can dull the seasoning, so you may need to add more salt and pepper before serving.)
Ladle gazpacho into bowls. Spoon cucumber mixture over gazpacho. Drizzle each serving with about 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil. Serve immediately.