Peach Streusel Pie
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 4 cup(s) fresh sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Combine sugar and flour. Cut in butter. 2. Sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture in the bottom of a 9" unbaked pie crust.
- 3. Add peaches. Sprinkle with nutmeg and white sugar.
- 4. Beat egg, milk and vanilla.
- 5. Pour over peaches and cover with remaining brown sugar mixture.
- 6. Bake 45 min at 325.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note