Community Recipe from
- 2 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Using pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Combine buttermilk, egg and vanilla.
- Stir into flour mixture with peaches until just combined.
- On lightly floured surface knead dough 5-6 times.
- Pat dough into 3/4" thick circle.
- Cut into 10 wedges.
- Place on a baking sheet. Brush with buttermilk and sprinkle with sugar and/or cinnamon.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes on parchment or until golden brown.
- Cool on racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes