Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Using pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Combine buttermilk, egg and vanilla.
- Stir into flour mixture with peaches until just combined.
- On lightly floured surface knead dough 5-6 times.
- Pat dough into 3/4" thick circle.
- Cut into 10 wedges.
- Place on a baking sheet. Brush with buttermilk and sprinkle with sugar and/or cinnamon.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes on parchment or until golden brown.
- Cool on racks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note