Great summer drink to share with friends
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) Grapefruit Juice
- 32 ounce(s) Pineapple Juice
- 32 ounce(s) Peachs ( fresh or frozen )
- 32 ounce(s) Riesling White Wine
- 16 ounce(s) Sugar Water (Bar Syrup)
- Optional- 1 Jigger Peach Schnopes
- Mix all ingredients together in a 2qt pitcher (clear)
- Add sliced oranges, peaches, Kewi, etc in 1/2 slices
- You can purchase the peaches from the liquor store or use can peaches with the juice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ashlee07 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note