Amazing. I'm giving this for holiday gifts. It takes a few days after being processed in the water bath canner for the flavor to fully mature. Everyone who's tasted this, loves it. It's wonderful with scones or over vanilla ice cream.
- 4 cups peeled and chopped fresh peaches or nectarines
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 (1.75-ounce) package powdered fruit pectin
- 5 cups sugar
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a full rolling boil in a Dutch oven. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add sugar to peach mixture, and bring to a full rolling boil; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Remove and discard rosemary sprigs; skim off any foam.
- Pour hot mixture immediately into hot, sterilized jars, filling to 1/4 inch from top. Remove air bubbles; wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
- Process in boiling-water bath 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments