I have been making this jam since it came out in Southern Living. I love it. The flavor is unique and because it is not "ordinary" it makes a wonderful gift.
- 4 cups peeled and chopped fresh peaches or nectarines
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 (1.75-ounce) package powdered fruit pectin
- 5 cups sugar
- Bring first 5 ingredients to a full rolling boil in a Dutch oven. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add sugar to peach mixture, and bring to a full rolling boil; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Remove and discard rosemary sprigs; skim off any foam.
- Pour hot mixture immediately into hot, sterilized jars, filling to 1/4 inch from top. Remove air bubbles; wipe jar rims. Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
- Process in boiling-water bath 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note