way too much sugar. couldn't even taste the fruit.
Photo: Van Chaplin
More From Southern Living
Bake: 50 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 308
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6.4g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 61.4g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 48mg
- Calcium: 188mg
- 1 (20-oz.) bag frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 (16-oz.) packages frozen sliced rhubarb, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/3 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add 1/4 cup flour, stirring well. Pour mixture into a 13- x-9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine oats, brown sugar, and remaining 1 cup flour in a small bowl; cut in cold butter with a fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fruit filling.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly.
- Note: Nutritional analysis does not include ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note