- 1 (20-oz.) bag frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 (16-oz.) packages frozen sliced rhubarb, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/3 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- calories 308
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 6.4 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- monofat 1.6 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 61.4 g
- fiber 2.7 g
- cholesterol 16 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 48 mg
- calcium 188 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add 1/4 cup flour, stirring well. Pour mixture into a 13- x-9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine oats, brown sugar, and remaining 1 cup flour in a small bowl; cut in cold butter with a fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fruit filling.
Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include ice cream.