- 2 quarts firm, sliced, peeled peaches
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients, except pecans, in a stainless steel stockpot, stirring well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring frequently, 45 minutes or until mixture thickens. Stir in pecans, and cook 2 additional minutes.
Quickly ladle relish into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space. Remove air bubbles. Cover with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Process relish in boiling-water bath 15 minutes. Serve with meats.