Fabulous no cook summer desert. Used berry granola for crunch instead of cookies. Looked fancy, but came together in a snap.
Peach and Raspberry Pavlova Parfaits
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Melanie J. Clarke and Celine Chenoweth
To make crumbs, place cookies in a plastic bag and gently crush with a rolling pin.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 parfait)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 193
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Carbohydrate: 34.7g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 111mg
- Calcium: 94mg
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 2 cups sliced peeled peaches (about 6 to 7 peaches)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla meringue cookie crumbs (such as Miss Meringue Minis; about 12 mini cookies, coarsely crushed)
- 12 vanilla meringue mini cookies
- Place cream cheese and 3 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed for 2 minutes or until smooth. Beat in yogurt until blended.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar, peaches, and raspberries in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each of 6 (8-ounce) glasses; top each with 1/4 cup peach mixture and 2 1/2 tablespoons cookie crumbs. Repeat layers once with remaining cheese mixture and remaining peach mixture; top each with 2 whole cookies. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note