- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 2 cups sliced peeled peaches (about 6 to 7 peaches)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla meringue cookie crumbs (such as Miss Meringue Minis; about 12 mini cookies, coarsely crushed)
- 12 vanilla meringue mini cookies
- calories 193
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 4.7 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- monofat 1.3 g
- polyfat 0.2 g
- protein 5.1 g
- carbohydrate 34.7 g
- fiber 2.5 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- iron 0.3 mg
- sodium 111 mg
- calcium 94 mg
How to Make It
Place cream cheese and 3 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed for 2 minutes or until smooth. Beat in yogurt until blended.
Combine 1 tablespoon sugar, peaches, and raspberries in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each of 6 (8-ounce) glasses; top each with 1/4 cup peach mixture and 2 1/2 tablespoons cookie crumbs. Repeat layers once with remaining cheese mixture and remaining peach mixture; top each with 2 whole cookies. Cover and chill until ready to serve.