Photo: Sara Gray; Styling: Sheri Harrison
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 cup thick-sliced peaches (8 large peaches)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 (6-ounce) containers fresh raspberries
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Garnish: vanilla ice cream, whipped cream
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Place peach slices in a large bowl. Sprinkle sugar mixture over peaches, and toss until combined. Sprinkle vanilla over peach mixture, add raspberries, and toss gently. Let stand while preparing topping.
- Whisk together brown sugar and 2 cups flour in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until it resembles coarse meal. Stir in oats and walnuts. Pour peach mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with topping (dish will be full).
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is golden. Serve warm. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note