Outstanding! Even the "I don't like sweet dressing" people in my family loved this. Definitely a keeper!
Peach-Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
- 3/4 cup frozen sliced peaches or mango, thawed
- 3 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Process peaches, peach preserves, vinegar, Dijon mustard, and salt in a food processor until smooth. With processor running, pour canola oil through food chute in a slow stream. Process until smooth; stir in poppy seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note