Delicious and so easy to make. I didn't bother to let the melted butter cool and the topping was fine. I also partially bakes the crumble and refrigerated it overnight for my BBQ. It reheated beautifully and was a hit.
Peach and Plum Crisp
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Lynn Miller
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 246
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Sodium: 51mg
- 8 medium peaches (about 2 lb.), peeled, pitted and sliced
- 10 to 12 small plums (about 2 lb.), pitted and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup instant tapioca
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats (not instant)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Mist a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. In a large bowl, combine peaches, plums, lemon juice, honey, tapioca and salt, mixing well. Let stand for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Make topping: Combine flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Add butter and use fingertips or a fork to mix until crumbly. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3. Transfer fruit mixture to baking dish. Sprinkle topping over fruit. Place dish on baking sheet. Bake until fruit is softened and topping is golden brown, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts