- 4 1/2 cups sliced peaches
- 2 cups sliced plums
- 2 cups sliced apricots
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon grated whole nutmeg
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3.4 ounces all-purpose flour (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Spoon fruit mixture into a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Combine oats and next 3 ingredients (through salt) in a bowl. Drizzle with butter, stirring until crumbly. Sprinkle oat mixture over fruit. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fruit is bubbly. Serve warm with ice cream.