No one will ever guess that the key ingredient to the buttery topping of this fresh, fruit-filled dessert is a pineapple cake mix. Select a cored pineapple with a generous amount of juice in the container to use in the batter.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 333
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10.6g
- Saturated fat: 5.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Carbohydrate: 58.4g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 83mg
- Calcium: 90mg
- 1 cored fresh pineapple
- 3 cups sliced peeled peaches (3 large)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple supreme cake mix (such as Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe)
- 2 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. Chop pineapple to measure 3 cups.
- 3. Combine chopped pineapple, reserved juice, and peach slices in an 11 x 7inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Stir butter into cake mix until smooth. Spread batter over fruit; coat with cooking spray.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 38 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve warm with frozen yogurt. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon pecans, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note