- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 cups peeled fresh peach slices or
- 2 (1-pound) bags frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 2 tablespoons light butter
- calories 296
- fat 9.8 g
- satfat 2.2 g
- protein 3.4 g
- carbohydrate 51.8 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 178 mg
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fiber 3.8 g
- calcium 33 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425°.
Fit dough into a 9-inch pie plate. Fold edges under; flute.
Combine 1/3 cup brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a bowl. Sprinkle over peaches; toss gently. Spoon into crust.
Combine 1/3 cup brown sugar, oats, and butter; sprinkle over peach mixture. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375°; shield edges of crust with foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.