Peach Pie from PieLab
Photo: Oxmoor House
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1 (14.1-oz.) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a saucepan until blended. Add peaches, tossing to coat. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and cool 15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, unroll piecrusts onto a lightly floured surface; roll out each to a 12-inch circle. Fit 1 piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate. Spoon cooled peach filling into prepared crust. Place remaining piecrust over filling; fold edges under, sealing to bottom crust, and crimp. Cut 4 or 5 slits in top of pie for steam to escape.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Remove to a wire rack. Cool 2 hours before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note