Peach and Pecan Tapenade with Goat Cheese
We gave this traditional French condiment a Southern twist with pecans and dried peaches. The result is a beautiful spread that's sure to impress.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups dried peaches, chopped (we tested with Sunmaid)
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 12 ounces goat cheese
- Specialty crackers
- Bring orange juice to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and add chopped dried peaches. Cover and let stand 30 minutes. Drain, if necessary.
- Combine olives and next 5 ingredients in a serving bowl. Stir in peaches and pecans. Place tapenade on a serving platter with goat cheese and crackers. Spread cheese on crackers, and smear with tapenade.
- Make Ahead: Prepare tapenade, omitting nuts. Cover and store in refrigerator up to 2 days. Stir in nuts just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note