Carmela Meely recommends jump-starting a party with this festive beverage. To crush ice cubes, enclose them in a heavy-duty plastic food bag, then hit them with a flat mallet or rolling pin.
Yield: Makes about 2 3/4 cups; 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 207
- Calories from fat: 0.4%
- Protein: 1.6g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 3/4 cup gin, vodka, or soda water
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavor liqueur (optional)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1. In a blender, combine orange juice concentrate, peaches, gin, orange liqueur, and ice. Whirl until smooth.
- 2. Pour into glasses and serve at once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach-Orange Slush Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages