Peach Oatmeal Yogurt Parfait
More From Allyou
Bake: 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Sodium: 352mg
- 1 medium peach, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt (6 oz.)
- In a small bowl, stir together peach, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Combine almond milk and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in oats and salt. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture has thickened and oats are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spoon oatmeal into a bowl, top with peach mixture and spoon yogurt on top. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This