Peach Oatmeal Yogurt Parfait
You can make this Peach Oatmeal Yogurt Parfait for a light and healthy dessert, snack, or breakfast!
More From Allyou
Bake: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 12mg
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Sodium: 352mg
- 1 medium peach, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt (6 oz.)
- In a small bowl, stir together peach, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Combine almond milk and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in oats and salt. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture has thickened and oats are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spoon oatmeal into a bowl, top with peach mixture and spoon yogurt on top. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note