Community Recipe from
- 0 O O
- 1pkg. (3oz.) peach gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 medium ripe peaches
- 2 T honey
- 1/4 t. Almond extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream or 1 cup whipped topping
- Fresh mint additional peaches pieces
- In large bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. In blender, combine peaches, honey, extract, process until smooth. Cover until syrupy, about 1-1/2 hour.
- In large bowl, beat peach mixture on high for 5 minutes OR until it doubles in size.
- Fold in cream. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until firm about 1 hour. Garnish mint and peaches pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SheliaRay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach mousse Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes