Great with fresh peaches
Enjoy this sparkling cooler all summer long. Use the back of a wooden spoon to muddle the mint.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 2 large peaches (about 1 lb.), unpeeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups club soda, chilled
- 2 cups white rum
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, peach wedges
- 1. Process first 3 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. (Yield should be about 2 cups.)
- 2. Muddle mint leaves against bottom and sides of a glass pitcher to release flavors. (Leaves will be bruised and torn.) Add club soda, rum, and peach mixture; stir to combine. Serve immediately over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note