Peach Melba Tart
Crush gingersnaps in a food processor or in a zip-top plastic bag with a mallet.
More From Oxmoor House
Chill: 9 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.0g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 42.4g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 115mg
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Calcium: 12mg
- 3 0 gingersnaps, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine gingersnaps and butter; stir well. Press mixture into a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Place peaches and 1/3 cup sugar in a blender; process until smooth. Combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin dissolves. Add gelatin mixture to blender; process 15 seconds. Transfer peach mixture to a large bowl; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Combine raspberries and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until mixture thickens. Strain mixture through a sieve into a bowl; discard solids. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Fold whipped topping into peach mixture. Pour onto prepared crust. Spoon raspberry mixture over peach mixture; swirl mixtures together using a knife. Cover and chill 8 hours. Remove sides of pan before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note