1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1 Tbsp. sugar in a large bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 forks until crumbly. Whisk together egg, vanilla extract, and 3/4 cup half-and-half; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened and dough comes together.
2. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; roll or pat dough into a 7-inch circle (about 1-inch thick). Cut into 8 wedges; place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush tops with 1 Tbsp. half-and-half; sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. sugar.
3. Bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
4. Meanwhile, stir together peaches, next 2 ingredients, and remaining 4 Tbsp. sugar in a bowl.
5. Cook raspberries and honey in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat 3 minutes, stirring with a fork to lightly crush berries. Spoon raspberry mixture onto 8 individual serving plates.
6. Split warm shortcakes in half horizontally. Place shortcake bottoms on top of raspberry mixture, and top with peaches and shortcake tops. Serve immediately with Sorghum Whipped Cream.
Go to Full Version of