Peach Melba Shake
- 2 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches (about 2 medium-size ripe peaches)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries*
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Process first 5 ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour mixture into glasses.
- Process raspberries and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth; swirl evenly into shakes. Serve immediately.
- *1/2 cup fresh strawberries may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Melba Shake Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Beverages