Peach Melba Pie
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 wedge and 3 tablespoons sauce)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 301
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Carbohydrate: 58.1g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 0.3mg
- Sodium: 166mg
- Calcium: 103mg
- 40 reduced-calorie vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg white
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced peeled peaches
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Raspberry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place cookies in a food processor; process until crumbly. Add margarine and egg white, and pulse 5 times or just until moist. Press the crumb mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, and cool on a wire rack 15 minutes. Freeze piecrust 30 minutes.
- Place an extra-large bowl in freezer. Remove yogurt from freezer, and let stand at room temperature while crust is cooling.
- Wipe out food processor bowl with a paper towel; add peaches, sugar, and lemon juice. Process until smooth. Spoon yogurt into chilled extra-large bowl. Fold in peach mixture until well-blended; freeze 30 minutes or just until set but not solid.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into prepared crust; freeze until set. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Place the pie in refrigerator 30 minutes before serving to soften. Serve pie with Raspberry Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Melba Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts, Ice Cream/Sherbet
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Freezable, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Dairy, Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- COOKING METHOD: Food Processor, Bake
- OCCASION: Father's Day, July 4th, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Cooking Light
More Recipes Like This