Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) bourbon
- 3/4 cup(s) crumbled almond macaroons
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 cup(s) vanilla ice cream or yogurt
- Oven 350.. Spread macaroon crumbs on baking sheet and bake until golden brown, stirring occaisionally, about 8 min. Cool. Combine peaches, sugar, bourbon and lemon juice. Let stand at room temp. until sugar dissolves and syrup forms, stirring occaisionally, about 15 minutes. Soften ice cream, then add peaches, syrup and macaroons, mix and refreeze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marthasterne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Melba Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts